Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Days with Disney pt01


Me and the fam just got back from the always great Walt Disney World. Did you know that it’s very specifically “Walt Disney World,” not “Disney World.” Roy Disney, Walt’s brother, wanted to be sure Walt’s name was on it as a tribute because Walt had passed away with cancer before they could finish the park.

My sister went with us and put up with our insanity. For that she deserves a medal.

We spent a week seeing things, and I thought I’d do some posts on the experience, from my slightly twisted perspective. So that’s what you’ll see here for the next few posts. Our Days with Disney.

If you hate Walt Disney World, then you go on vacation for a while and when you get back, maybe I’ll be finished with this. Then you can post about some place I hate if you want.


Peace to you.


© LW Publishing 2011

4 comments:

  1. It was a blast, as well as very stressful all at the same time. Which is my life in general.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my kids would die if they knew there was such a place...good thing we're isolated here on this island.
    Although last week disney opened a resort about 10 minutes from our home...at $474 a night we will NEVER be staying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is certainly not cheap. We saved for a long time to be able to go, and I'm still a nervous wreck from spending the money. But the kids loved it. And if I lived in Hawaii, I think I might consider myself permanently on vacation, by the way.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are subject to my approval. All profanity and disrespectful comments will be deleted. Be nice or I will pretend you are not there.