Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Days with Disney pt02


A man and woman were in line behind me as we moved through the Swiss Family Robinson Tree house exhibit in Adventure Land at the Magic Kingdom. They spoke with a Brooklyn, New York accent, which immediately drew my attention. Yes, I was kind of eavesdropping on their conversation, but not really because they were talking very loudly. I think it's actually part of the accent. But, anyway, in case you don’t know, the Swiss Family Robinson movie, based on a book, is about a family who are shipwrecked on a tropical island in the early 1800's.

Woman: So this was the kitchen?

Man: Yeah.

Woman: So how would they keep their ice from melting?

Man: Ice? They wouldn’t need any ice on a tropical island. They could get everything, fresh every day, right from the jungle!


Peace to you.



© LW Publishing 2011

3 comments:

  1. Did you laugh out loud, exposing yourself as an eavesdropper? I would have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. I discreetly stored it up in my noggin so I could publicly humiliate them anonymously on by blog. Nothing but integrity here my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! i agree with Zombie - i would have accidently laughed out loud!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are subject to my approval. All profanity and disrespectful comments will be deleted. Be nice or I will pretend you are not there.