Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Coincidence?

The other day I was thinking about types of cheeses, when my ruminations were interrupted by some startling realizations...

Elvis’s mother’s name was Gladys.
My mother’s name is Gladys!

Elvis’ parents were from Tennessee.
My parents are from Tennessee!

Is this creeping you out yet?

Elvis was a singer who played acoustic guitar.
I’m a singer who plays acoustic guitar!!!

Elvis’s dad’s name began with the letter V.
My dad’s middle name begins with, you guessed it, the letter V!!!!

Elvis’s first name starts with the letter E.
That’s only one letter away from the letter D.
My first name starts with D!!!!!


I don’t know about you, but the hairs are standing up on my arms.

I could go on with this, but I think you get the point. Sorry if I freaked you out.




Peace to you.


© LW Publishing 2010

1 comment:

  1. Only you, Dave... only you. I believe you are now one degree away from the man. :-)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are subject to my approval. All profanity and disrespectful comments will be deleted. Be nice or I will pretend you are not there.