Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Paranoid for the Holidays

I don’t really know why but, for some strange reason, lately I have this feeling that I’m being . . . observed.

It’s kind of freaking me out.

When I’m sleeping, somehow I feel like I’m being watched. And when I wake up, I just get this gnawing feeling that someone is keeping track of it, you know?

Yesterday I was driving in the car, and I let myself get, shall we say, a little bit aggressive. I know, I know: it was inexcusable. But I was by myself and you think you can get away with a little attitude when you’re by yourself. But, I felt like someone knew I was taking it too far.

It was just a feeling.

And so, for the sake of all that is good, and in order to try and reduce the feelings of being watched, I’m pledging myself to being, shall we say, “Good.” I will submit to my inner urge to, as they say, “watch out.” I will seriously try to refrain from crying. And pouting is completely out of the question.

At least until the day after Christmas, when I sense, for some unknown reason, I can go back to being a plain, normal, self-centered human being again.

Peace to you. Merry Christmas. And watch out for the guy in this picture. I hear he’s trouble...



© LW Publishing 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are subject to my approval. All profanity and disrespectful comments will be deleted. Be nice or I will pretend you are not there.