Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Year in the Life


Let’s face it:

For many people, 2010 was a rotten year. It’s been a hard time in just about every way possible.

It is tempting to tell people to think about others in the world who are worse off than they are. And there is some merit in that. Perspective is good, and it can help us to be more thankful than we are. But it doesn’t pay a bill that there’s no money to pay for, and it doesn’t erase the emotional or physical pain that a lot of people have been through over the past year.

I am hoping and praying for something very simple: I’m hoping and praying for a better year this year.

Anybody with me on this one?


Peace to you.

© LW Publishing 2010

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you. Made a few choices with painful consequences this year. Hoping to at least learn whatever I'm supposed to learn out of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still working through much of last year's crumbs. But we also saw some wonderful things as well. Always seek to find that which God has hidden for you in each circumstance. (and you can quote me on that. haha)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are subject to my approval. All profanity and disrespectful comments will be deleted. Be nice or I will pretend you are not there.