Thursday, January 14, 2010

Frequency

Hey!

So. This morning I take the time to go to Facebook. Things have piled up because I rarely go to the site. I get a dose of what’s going on with people and I’m not sure what to do with it all. It’s fun to see what people are up to but, man, it’s a lot of information.

Sometimes I feel a little bad (very little) about not keeping up with Facebook. Sort of like the neighbor who doesn’t show up for the neighborhood cookouts. Do people think you’re a snob? Do they think you don’t care? But it’s none of that.

Like an old radio where you tuned in a station with a dial to get it clear, working it to get the static out of the signal, I’m trying to get focused and stay there. I can’t forget that I’ve got people who need me. People I love are in the hospital fighting cancer and other illness. I’ve got friends trying to keep relationships together and find healing in hard times. I’ve got a wife who needs more of me than she’s getting and kids who circle me like satellites with constant questions and wonderments. I’ve got a Bible to read and music to make.

That’s the frequency, Kenneth.

Peace to you.


© LW Publishing 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are subject to my approval. All profanity and disrespectful comments will be deleted. Be nice or I will pretend you are not there.