Sunday, January 24, 2010

Godzilla vs The Hulk

Hey!

In the monster noir wanted-to-be-but-couldn't-be-a classic film Godzilla 2000, one of the characters said something like, "There's a little bit of Godzilla in all of us." We laughed so hard at that.

Personally, I believe there's a little bit of the Incredible Hulk in all of us.

Here's a Bill Bixbyish verse from the Bible...

James 1:19 My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, 20 for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires.

Here's a Lou Ferrignoish verse from the Bible...

Romans 7:15 I do not understand what I do.


Can I get an amen bruthas and sistahs?


Peace to you.

© LW Publishing 2010

3 comments:

  1. You get a swan-dive-off-the-stage-into-the-crowd "AMEN!!!" on that one. Desperately wish I was Bill's disciple far more often than Lou's...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of us have a lot of Hulk and a little Godzilla

    ReplyDelete

All comments are subject to my approval. All profanity and disrespectful comments will be deleted. Be nice or I will pretend you are not there.